To Our Patients,
Due to CDC recommendations, Our office will be closed indefinitely until the Coronavirus situation improves.
We will continue offering virtual visits through Facetime or EyecareLive (app you can download on your Iphone or Android Phone) by appointment for eye infections or other types of eye emergencies Since this is a constantly changing situation, stay in touch through our website, check your email or call the office for additional information.
Please be assured that we are still available to triage all urgent and emergent issues as well as help you with routine matters during this challenging time. What does this mean?
1) If you are scheduled for an annual eye examination we will tentatively reschedule you starting May 1st.
2) If you are running out of a medication please contact us and we can transmit a refill electronically to your pharmacy.
3) If you have an issue which cannot wait for an office visit, contact us and we will schedule a FaceTime or Virtual appointment with one of our doctors.
4) If you have an ocular emergency we are, as always, available to help you at any time.Call 1-212-683-20047 and wait for instructions at the end of the message. Dr. Schlusssel or Dr. Saggese will try their best to meet you in the office whenever possible. If not, we will direct you to the nearest eye emergency facility.
- If you have an ocular emergency or any urgent issue -please call us to schedule a FACETIME or EyecareLive consultation.
- If you are out of contacts or your contact lens Rx has expired, you can arrange a virtual consultation through EyecareLive with our doctors to renew your CL Rx and mail you a 30-60 day supply of contact lenses to your home. If you have broken or lost your glasses, and cannot get to our office, we can almost always order and ship a replacement set, as we have your measurements on file.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time as we all work together to keep our community healthy and safe.
Alan B. Schlussel, O.D., F.A.A.O.
Christine Law, O.D.
Kristen Saggese, O.D.
Sarah Suarez, Ana Baez, Patricia Almanzar and Megan Small